• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

78-79 cordoba T-tops, original spare tire-never used, dig clock, visors make offer

john27pa

Local time
3:04 AM
Reaction score
I have a real nice set of tinted t-tops from a 78-79 cordobe for sale. I have the original storage bag that came with the car. All in good condition. I dont see any tears or holes in the bag, and I couldnt really see any scratches in the t-tops either. Make offer. They are heavy and when I checked shipping charges- I believe it ran 40-50 just to ship- and that didnt include the box to put them in with the foam. Make offer anyway though.
Also have a trans mount piece that the torsion bars connected into, torsion bars, and original spare tire and rim-still inflated and NEVER used.
Car had a 360 with 904 and air cond.
Also have the digital clock, red sun visors, and glovebox door.
I am on the A-body list with same name. I took this stuff from a car that I got the enging and trans out of for my 74 Duster. So I dont need this stuff. Make offers- want it out of my storage. I live in NW PA. For right price, can meet up to a certain distance.

There;s a guy on here with a T top Magnum.....

I'm debating on purchasing it, if he can get it running, and I like it enough.

If I end up buying it, I'd be interested.

Shipping might be expensive and dangerous...

Maybe try the 75-79 section.

Hi John 27
You mentioned you took the parts from a car that you use for spares
I am actually look for front indicators for a 78 cordoba, the front body panel and the right hand side front body panel
Do you happen to have those for sale or know someone who does?
I am in LA but could arrange shipping.
Thanks!

Hmmm, you got the roof the t tops came from?

I have a vision of grafting a t roof to my 73 Charger that has roof rust issues.

The car itself is gone. It was beat up bad, so no roof or indicators. What I have listed is basically all that was saved. I do also have the radiator shroud and the transmission crossmember. I may also have the radiaitor itself. I keep tripping over the torsion bar cross member piece-name of it?? I basically just want this stuff gone out of my storage.
I will try and post this in the 75?-79 section as suggested-thanks.

There;s a guy on here with a T top Magnum.....

I'm debating on purchasing it, if he can get it running, and I like it enough.

If I end up buying it, I'd be interested.

Shipping might be expensive and dangerous...

Maybe try the 75-79 section.

Ha Ha, I seem to remember that it didn't like you! :eusa_think: Started right up after you left? :confused5:

Auto Transport Service
Back