• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'79 300 'vert

There were a few made by aftermarket companies. Chrysler wasn't involved at all, except maybe to ship new cars directly to the custom shops. Later on some J bodies got the same treatment. Cool and rare, but they look a little...off...with the top up.

I saw an article about these cars somewhere, maybe on line, I'm not sure. Mostly what I remember from the story was that the cars were actually well made and not just chopped up and thrown together for a quick buck.

Man do those hood scoops & fender turn signals look really awkward on that car or what? Just my opinion but some one has some bad taste when it comes to trimming out a car.

This one has to be a Canadian version. All US versions had the red interior with the white exterior. I would like to see the data tag to be sure.

Auto Transport Service
Back