• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Grader is a Damn Hero

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, signed R. Lee ermey, tissue? That kid will be fine without an electronic pacifier. Why wouldn't that young boy not be all right???
The point was not that I thought he needed a cell phone or that I thought the parents were wrong in denying
him one, oh reading-comprehension challenged one...
The point was the instead about the boys' demeanor - one seemingly of longer term issues - and not just about the phone.

The point was not that I thought he needed a cell phone or that I thought the parents were wrong in denying
him one, oh reading-comprehension challenged one...
The point was the instead about the boys' demeanor - one seemingly of longer term issues - and not just about the phone.
Oh, child psychologist what would be his problem because of his demeanor ? What diagnosis did you come up with? Maybe the kid is a little shy talking to a reporter. Woot.

Auto Transport Service
Back