• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 8-3/4 3.23 sure grip 489 3rd member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splangj

Local time
6:19 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought this used for my 408 Dart. It definitely whines, as the wear pattern isn’t good, with the pinion running off the outside of the ring gear. It’s a cone type, and I don’t know the history of it, but it seemed a bit “grabby”, like someone set it up tight? It worked, but needs attention. I believe it’s the small yoke. I replaced it with an Eaton true trac. I’d like to get $450 for it. Rather not ship a heavy stinky chuck of iron. I’m located in Marin County CA 94956. I’ll throw in the funky open diff seen in one pic.

IMG_1459.jpeg

IMG_1460.jpeg

IMG_1471.jpeg

IMG_1476.jpeg

IMG_1475.jpeg

IMG_1474.jpeg

IMG_1473.jpeg

IMG_1472.jpeg

Hmmm, I don’t see how? I try to see what’s going on.

Hmmm, I don’t see how? I try to see what’s going on.
It might be time to "Leave some Conversations" - in other words, clean out your Inbox.....

1707795412589.png

Scroll to the bottom of the page once you have selected the ones to delete, then follow the prompts.

Ok. After much fumbling around, I believe I’ve deleted 15 conversations, so I THINK I can receive more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back