• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A-12 seats

BadBee

Local time
12:34 PM
Reaction score
I have an original Pair of A-12 BUCKET SEATS with HEAD RESTS in my 69 Dart, I'm wondering what they are worth?
and does any body need them,the guy I bought my 69 Dart
off of Had an A-12 RR and cracked it up so he took the seats and put em in the Dart, Im looking to get original 69 Dart
buckets and put em back in, just throwing this out there!!
thanks,

As far as I know, there's nothing "A-12" about those seats. I think they're the same as other buckets.

Could be that's why im asking you guys! Let me know if you come across any news
Thanks, Purple!!

Can you post a pic of them? I'm looking for some buckets with headrest that will clear my shoulder bar.... Thanks

All 69 seats are the same. They did not make a different bucket or bench seat for A12 cars.

Good to know Big C!! Mike I'll take some pics Tuesday and post more of that White
**** falling here tonight/tomorrow

I believe the A-bodies had different seat mounts that bolted to the floor, but the seats are the same.

Thanks RB. Maybe I'll just keep em then, BTW these have removable head rests also.

interested too. id love a better set than what i have.

Auto Transport Service
Back