• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few pics of my '68 Charger

I think this is what Jerry is saying the pcv valve should look like. Yours maybe correct, just hard to tell in the pic.

20191125_064542.jpg

My favorite car on the planet in a killer color combo! You sir have an amazing car there!

I take it that Charger is your significant other!!!:lol:Great job!

66383, My wife and I owned the car back in the late 70's. We sold it in 1981 to put a down payment on our 1st home. We got back in 2014. It has 61,000 original miles.
My wife has been very patient and supportive of me throughout the restoration. We are looking forward to some cruise time.

Outstanding car! Before I'm in the ground, I need to get a 68. Best year IMHO

I have wondered and asked so called Mopar experts. The white shift ball vs. the brown ball. Was told white ball did not come on them. Mine had it when I bought it. It is not on the fender tag or build sheet. Was yours always on?

I have wondered and asked so called Mopar experts. The white shift ball vs. the brown ball. Was told white ball did not come on them. Mine had it when I bought it. It is not on the fender tag or build sheet. Was yours always on?
The original shift ball was long gone. I purchased the white one and started using it. I also do woodturning. I made a ball out of a piece of walnut wood and installed the correct threaded insert to fit on the shifter,but I have not installed it yet.
I read somewhere that the simulated walnut shifter balls were standard.

Wow, nice! I sure could drive it year round and get it filthy like mine.

Auto Transport Service
Back