• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few questions for PST

hunt2elk

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:22 PM
Reaction score
I am going to be rebuilding the suspension on my 69 Road Runner to get rid of the poly bushings I installed 15 years ago and go back to rubber.
First question is what is the brand of bushings and tie rod ends that you sell as there has been more than a few issues with the quality of the new Moog stuff?
Do you sell rubber upper control arm bushings with a offset built in like Moog K7103's?
Do you sell solid strut rods, or only adjustable?
Thanks in advance.
@PST

Last edited:
Guess PST doesn't come around here anymore?

I am sorry that I didn't see your message. I log into this forum daily (Monday-Friday) but failed to see this pop up nor did I get an email from the forum. To answer your questions on our parts. We use our own manufacturers to make our products. We have items made both state side and globally but all the manufacturers that we work with go through stringent QC. In many cases we have been partnered with these manufacturers for the better part of 30 years. All the parts that we offer are made to fit and function as good or better than OEM and carry a lifetime limited warranty for as long as you own your vehicle against craftsmanship and defects. As of now we do not offer rubber bushings similar to the that of the Moog offset bushings only stock replacements. For strut rod bushings we offer either rubber or polygraphite. Solids are only available with adjustable strut rods as they have a heim joint in place to allow the control arm to articulate through its range of motion.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
James From
PST

Auto Transport Service
Back