• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A New Respect for Oak Snakes

Anything that would/will consume the squirrels around here would be my new friend....they are just rats with a tail. I normally have a family of foxes that comes by for a few weeks in late summer, and that is the only time I get a little population reduction.....

Anything that would/will consume the squirrels around here would be my new friend....they are just rats with a tail. I normally have a family of foxes that comes by for a few weeks in late summer, and that is the only time I get a little population reduction.....
I used to go squirrel hunting with my grandfather in law way back in the day and after we cleaned them grandma would fry em up for lunch. I always took my 22 magnum with me and took the heads off, otherwise, they would get fried with heads on and I couldn’t stand seeing the heads with those big teeth there. Grandpa in law liked the brains (yuck), but grandma really cooked great and I enjoyed eatin them “rats”.

Cool shot/story (of the snake) thanks for sharing

Auto Transport Service
Back