• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Sense of Humor

Didn't you post pictures of those on different screens in the lobby of places?

I order pizza from Dominos with false names.....it shows on the big screen in store.

I would love to know what people think when they read those names......

View attachment 1556195

1699849397971.png

there's this biker broad who rents a room from a buddy of mine ........ looks a bit like the above :eek:........ we call her Mrs Chokesondik :lol:

When I go to a restaurant, I'll often tell the hostess that "we'll take our usual table", and of course I get a blank stare followed up by her asking "where is that"? My response sometimes is to look at her and say "you don't know where our usual table is?", which really gets them confused. I've also been asked to show where our usual table is.
I never mess with people at a place i will be eating, don’t want them to have the last laugh if u know what I mean.

I never mess with people at a place i will be eating, don’t want them to have the last laugh if u know what I mean.
The intent is to lighten things up some.
I don't expect retaliation for their
perception as almost all recognise
a good sense of humor when they see
one. They too, laugh. I certainly don't
try to make them look the fool where
they would have reason to get even.

When I go out to dinner with a large group of people and have to wait, I give the name Donner. When they call out, 'Donner, party of 12, I'll shout out, 'You took too long! There's only eleven!' And hilarity ensues...

When I go out to dinner with a large group of people and have to wait, I give the name Donner. When they call out, 'Donner, party of 12, I'll shout out, 'You took too long! There's only eleven!' And hilarity ensues...
Love it!

The intent is to lighten things up some.
I don't expect retaliation for their
perception as almost all recognise
a good sense of humor when they see
one. They too, laugh. I certainly don't
try to make them look the fool where
they would have reason to get even.
I agree with you but id rather not take a chance in a food establishment.

Auto Transport Service
Back