• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A12 Emissions sticker?

440beep

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:02 AM
Reaction score
So for an A12 Super Bee, which emission sticker goes on the fender please?

Engine RPM: 900
Timing: ?????
AFR: 14.0 - 14.4

Bad resolution, but does this help???? It looks like a standard style sticker, but I can't read it.
mopp_1105_02_o+1969_dodge_coronet_super_bee_hardtop+440_six_pack.jpg

I'm unable to verify mine right now but I think the only difference with the sticker is weather your car is a stick or an auto. The 900 RPM is correct, but that's all I can recall without looking. Pretty sure a reputable decale company can look up the proper application when you order.
KID

I'm unable to verify mine right now but I think the only difference with the sticker is weather your car is a stick or an auto. The 900 RPM is correct, but that's all I can recall without looking. Pretty sure a reputable decale company can look up the proper application when you order.
KID
Do you have your build sheet? The last two of the decal part numbers used on your car are on the build sheet .

Auto Transport Service
Back