• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE a833 transmissions and parts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

pistol_grip_polara

Local time
4:34 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I picked these up awhile ago.. I was going to rebuild them and sell them that way, but not sure when that is going to happen. I figured I would try here first..

If these don't sell, I will rebuild this winter and sell at the swap meet next year..

I have 3 complete transmissions.

1 a-body one, that spins free, Its not an overdrive unit (as far as I can tell) according to the id pad, its a '76 year. (I have not pulled off the side cover.

1- 69 b body one. This had the side cover left off for awhile and is probably only good for a case and the extension housing. But it has a VIN stamped on it and is from a 69 charger with a 383.

1 70 b-body, looks good inside other then there was no front bearing retainer so the input shaft is really tight, everything else looks pretty good. Has provisions for b-e body shifters.

2 bare casings, one is a June 69 date and the other is a March 68 date.

2 b-body extension housings. 1 has the shaft and gears, the other is a bare housing.

1 overdrive unit. Aluminum main body case and a cast steel extension housing. Extension housing has the dual shifter mounts. (believe it is p/u) will come with an overdrive bellhousing

All of these are 23 spline. There are no 18 spline units.

Other 4-speed stuff:

I have 2 aluminum bellhousings. 1 has a part number that codes to a 70-71 340, the other I will look at. both are small block and for a 10.5 clutch.

1 1970 b-body pistol grip shifter, with mechanism. Worked good, a little sloppy but not bad. It is an original one from a 1970 roadrunner, non console, not a re-pop! I had it in my 64 polara, but going a different route with my '63 440.

Have a complete clutch pedal assy for a (was told it was '67) 68-70 b-body. not sure what all years will interchange with that.

I will get pics and part numbers tonight for anyone interested. Buyer to pay all related shipping.

Make reasonable offers, I need to get some funds together to finish my '63 and get it on the road.

20140713_1148301_zps7f74c585.jpg

20140713_1148381_zps88637a31.jpg

20140713_1148561_zpsf1b63115.jpg

Last edited:
PM me pics of the shifter please. Also what would you want the the front Yoke in the box ?
thank's
Tj

here are some pics of the shifter for everyone.... I will shoot you a pm for the shifter and the yoke.

20140714_1743271_zps5627b68b.jpg

20140714_1743191_zps5234c11d.jpg

20140714_1743521_zpsf7fd6312.jpg

20140714_1743581_zps215cdc9f.jpg

20140714_1743391_zps929990bb.jpg

20140714_1744151_zpsf881c117.jpg

pics make it look way worse.. it looks pretty decent in the car.. I do have new grips for it somewhere.. just need to find em.

As per the rules, I will post up some prices. I apologize for any confusion.. I am open to offers, but not to much on some of it as I can keep it if not going to get a decent amount for it. Some of this is sought after stuff and I don't feel I am being to unreasonable..

A-body trans... I would like to see $225for it, as it still has a good case and good gears, I was going to put a b-body extension housing and parts on it..

b-body with Charger VIN I would like to see $175 for.. It does need work. but it does code to a 69 383 charger...

B-E body transmission I would like to see $300 for. I feel this is the most complete and a sought after tranny and well worth rebuilding.

The yoke in the tote, I get $50 for those at the local swap meets.

Shifter I have it marked at $300, may deal a little on this but it is a pretty decent shifter and has a good mechanism on it... and whats cooler then a pistol grip shifter in a b-body mopar!?!?!

clutch pedals and all attaching hardware is $250..

I Would like to get $100 for each bare A833 main case, and $50 for the bare extension housing.. I would honestly like to keep the other extension housing with the shaft unless it went with the a-body one or the a-body one sold.. If someone really wants it.. I would do $75.

IF my prices are to high, I do apalogize, I am talking to brewers performance as that is where I get all my parts from and we are talking about making a package deal on everything, and then they will be able to clean it up and resell it for higher value..

Buy it from me, use up some elbow grease, and save a ton of money.. Brewers aren't dropping their prices anytime soon..

Hi would you be willing to ship the b/e trans to 55605 Mn?

pending sales on clutch pedals and all the pieces with that.. and couple inquiries on the b-e transmission..

Everything else is still available.

How much are you asking for aluminum trans?
Ed

The B body Charger trans, the shifter, pedal assembly, linkage assembly. Give me a price on the complete setup if you would. I pay shipping to Kansas. Could you get me casting numbers from the tranny also. Just bought the sweetest 69 Charger and thinking about switching to manual. From the looks of things, your making it a easy decision!! PM me please.

As per the rules, I will post up some prices. I apologize for any confusion.. I am open to offers, but not to much on some of it as I can keep it if not going to get a decent amount for it. Some of this is sought after stuff and I don't feel I am being to unreasonable..

A-body trans... I would like to see $225for it, as it still has a good case and good gears, I was going to put a b-body extension housing and parts on it..

b-body with Charger VIN I would like to see $175 for.. It does need work. but it does code to a 69 383 charger...

B-E body transmission I would like to see $300 for. I feel this is the most complete and a sought after tranny and well worth rebuilding.

The yoke in the tote, I get $50 for those at the local swap meets.

Shifter I have it marked at $300, may deal a little on this but it is a pretty decent shifter and has a good mechanism on it... and whats cooler then a pistol grip shifter in a b-body mopar!?!?!

clutch pedals and all attaching hardware is $250..

I Would like to get $100 for each bare A833 main case, and $50 for the bare extension housing.. I would honestly like to keep the other extension housing with the shaft unless it went with the a-body one or the a-body one sold.. If someone really wants it.. I would do $75.

IF my prices are to high, I do apalogize, I am talking to brewers performance as that is where I get all my parts from and we are talking about making a package deal on everything, and then they will be able to clean it up and resell it for higher value..

Buy it from me, use up some elbow grease, and save a ton of money.. Brewers aren't dropping their prices anytime soon..
I'll take the shifter , do you have the linkage ?

Sorry for the delay.. work has been a certian kind of crazy/busy around here. I believe I have all P/Ms and inquirys replied too..

If I forgot anyone, or a question was not answered, please let me know. I believe I have everyone answered but it has been hectic, and lots of inquiries..

Hi,
I am looking for a 18 spline 4 speed transmission for a 70 roadrunner, would you have one of those for sale? Brian

sorry, I was gone from work with limited computer access all last week out hunting.

I looked into some shipping on parts, however, I no longer get my discounts, so shipping on my end is pretty high..

If you are interested, I can measure, and get a close weight, package up on a pallet or a box and drop off at a location in Spokane WA.

Shipping would need to be done on your end.. whether you send me the label or an address to have it dropped off..

Do you still have the b-body tail with shaft? I need one badly. I have a A-bodies trans with broke tail I'm putting in a 66 yorker.

As stated in my last post.... All parts are still available, however I can not ship. If you need it packaged I can be available for a pick-up or I can drop it off at a shipping terminal out of Spokane.

I used to get discounts through my work on shipping, but I no longer do, and everytime I have a got someone an estimate to ship something, they change their mind.

what is the pricing on the bellhousings and what retainer sizes and fork pivot do they have?

best offer on the bellhousings.. I believe they are both the 4.354 retainer size and both use the square style retainer clip that is held on by 2 bolts..

if that makes sense... . (no clutch fork retainer clips come with them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back