• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aces lV fuel additive for high comp.?

Beep!Beep!

Local time
11:53 PM
Reaction score
I was at OC Maryland cruise and discussed running higher comp. ,a guy swore by this stuff anybody else have any experiences with it?

20191013_113704.jpg

I was at OC Maryland cruise and discussed running higher comp. ,a guy swore by this stuff anybody else have any experiences with it?

View attachment 947782
AMAZING.....do yourself a favor and go back and read my previous posting re fuel additives, their compositions and alternatives. Why would you spend good money on an unknown product? Just because a "guy" endorsed an uuknown product with unknown composition and unknown results is no reason to use it. Show us some published data, prices, availability, results or perform your own do dilligance. Just my opinion of course.
BOB RENTON

Was it a guy with a yellow 30 Ford running a blown 392 Hemi?

Was it a guy with a yellow 30 Ford running a blown 392 Hemi?
And that means what? I reiterate my initial thought....absolutely no specific information about the additive....concentration, mixed with what else, engine parameters, how much boost pressure, blower drive ratio. Perhaps the person in question was wearing Nike shoes that allowed for faster reaction time, or what he had for breakfast that day....
BOB RENTON

And that means what? I reiterate my initial thought....absolutely no specific information about the additive....concentration, mixed with what else, engine parameters, how much boost pressure, blower drive ratio. Perhaps the person in question was wearing Nike shoes that allowed for faster reaction time, or what he had for breakfast that day....
BOB RENTON

The OP just asked a question if anyone has tried the product in the photo. He is not telling anyone to buy it. For some reason you're taking his post as a personal insult. It's not. Take a deep breath.

Yes. I have ran it in my Charger. Took the ping right out. It's the factory 10:1 pistons, which are really closer to 9:1 with an uncut block. The blown 392 guy is Lew, he's running over 15 lb boost in that and a short fill block. Aces IV works. Not cheap.

Oh, the guy at BND Automotive is a Mopar guy. http://bndautomotive.com/aces-formulas/aces-iv-gasoline-formula/

Yes. I have ran it in my Charger. Took the ping right out. It's the factory 10:1 pistons, which are really closer to 9:1 with an uncut block. The blown 392 guy is Lew, he's running over 15 lb boost in that and a short fill block. Aces IV works. Not cheap.

Oh, the guy at BND Automotive is a Mopar guy. http://bndautomotive.com/aces-formulas/aces-iv-gasoline-formula/
Thanks that's what i was asking for some one who had actual experience thank you !

The reason I was asking I have a 413 with 11.5 -1 comp. I bought it awhile ago and needs rebuilt. Pistons are fine so i was just wondering if it would enable me to run it without ruining it ,otherwise i will have to buy new pistons from Hughes i gave them bore specs said they have them. Waiting for price. I've never had eng. with this high comp. almost out of pure orneriness I'd like to put together, l know it won't run on pump gas.

If those old 413 dome pistons have a solid dome (they probably do) you can mill as much as you want of the dome off, to get the compression you want. Calculator time. You might not even need to rebalance.

Another option is mixing gas. Best pump premium + Low Lead 100 aviation fuel from the local airport 1 gal LL to 2 gal premium or up to 1:1. Maybe right for you?

Auto Transport Service
Back