• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adam - 12 cars

Our local PD bought some but they didn't stay in the fleet very long.
ive heard rumors over the years that the amc cop cars were mostly all ordered/delivered with Manual steering?
it was reported that most officers didnt like the matador Because of that as well...?
can you lend any credence to that?

The episode "Who Won" has a bunch of nice cars including a green 69 Road Runner, 70 Limelite RR and a couple of 64 Plymouth's, one with fenderwell headers. Shot at Lions Drag Strip.

Another great episode is a ring of girls stealing cars a bunch of nice stuff in it including a Javelin and a Red 70 Challenger R/T Convertible.

ive heard rumors over the years that the amc cop cars were mostly all ordered/delivered with Manual steering?
it was reported that most officers didnt like the matador Because of that as well...?
can you lend any credence to that?

At the time I had no connections to the department so I never heard why they rejected them.

From Adam 12
B364EC71-144D-4CBB-BF03-AC4D15A59B2B.jpeg

I saw one episode where they were chasing the GTO from two lane blacktop. In another episode two young kids were breaking into a warehouse, and they were driving the 55 Chevy from the movie as well.

I saw one episode where they were chasing the GTO from two lane blacktop. In another episode two young kids were breaking into a warehouse, and they were driving the 55 Chevy from the movie as well.

55 210 Sedan from Two-lane blacktop #8 Adam 12 TV show (1).jpg

55 210 Sedan from 2 lane blacktop on Adam 12
55 210 Sedan from Two-lane blacktop #9 Adam 12 TV show (2).jpg

They were chasing a '66 Coronet today on METV !

Auto Transport Service
Back