• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adjustable Proportioning Valve Mounting HELP!

This block is made exactly like the original but separates the front brakes from the rears, so if a line was ever to blow out you would not loose both front and rear brakes

I don't see what your point is. However, pay close attention to the above wording "made exactly like the original but". The KEY word here is "but". This means the original did NOT separate the front and rears BUT this one does. So by separating them you have two separate systems - which is basically what I was recommending in my earlier post.

They also go on to say:

If you are converting to disc brakes do the same but remember to add in your adjustable valve somewhere in the front to rear brake line so you can tune in the rear brakes.

I don't see what your point is. However, pay close attention to the above wording "made exactly like the original but". The KEY word here is "but". This means the original did NOT separate the front and rears BUT this one does. So by separating them you have two separate systems - which is basically what I was recommending in my earlier post.

They also go on to say:

Ah yes the original did separate the front and rear but it did so using a single line master cylinder. Thank your you help.

Auto Transport Service
Back