• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Advice Needed - Purchasing from Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s Something That May

Assist Buyers .....

New National Company .

“lemonsquad.com” , advertising in all 50 States , licensed .

I haven’t used them nor are part of them . But if the fee $169.00
Is accurate & they can give you a heads up on a potential buy it may be worth a look see ...

Carpe Diem & Mopar2ya!!

John

Most if these old car dealers don't actually own the cars there consignment cars so the deal know s nothing about the cars they may have not know but they will lie about anything to get a sale to not all but most especially overseas buyers because they know they will get away with it !

Here’s Something That May

Assist Buyers .....

New National Company .

“lemonsquad.com” , advertising in all 50 States , licensed .

I haven’t used them nor are part of them . But if the fee $169.00
Is accurate & they can give you a heads up on a potential buy it may be worth a look see ...

Carpe Diem & Mopar2ya!!

John

cool, thanks.
only issue is if they dont know much about classics...still i'd definitely pay the 169 bucks for some peace of mind, even if it was in addition to getting one of the FBBO community to check it out...

Congats "dad" & "mom" on baby!! Get in touch will fellow Aussies & some of the Kiwis on here, they have "mates" that should be able to assist you in finding a good Mopar. Save money on shipping to use for formula, diapers & a car seat for that Mopar. Healthy baby & momma most important!! CONGRATS BRENDON!!

cool, thanks.
only issue is if they dont know much about classics...still i'd definitely pay the 169 bucks for some peace of mind, even if it was in addition to getting one of the FBBO community to check it out...
Absolutely!
Nothing takes the place of YOU checking it out ! But in the absence of that I think it could buy some peace of mind !

there’s deals in them thar hills!

Mopar2ya!!
John

So the question is: can someone recommend a trustworthy person in the USA who knows old Mopars who could help me source another mopar that's a decent deal and not going to turn up with "surprises"....
There are several members here who I would trust with checking a car for me should the need arise - guys that know cars intimately, but are also solid members here with impeccable reputations. I won't mention names because I know that they might be embarrassed by this....at least one of them won't be. :lol:

(I hope I made the correct usage of the apostrophe here) :D

Hi Brendan, good luck to you and your missus tomorrow. Hope all goes well.
In regards to buying overseas, i paid a company that did used car inspections when i found a gtx project that i was interested in. I already knew it was rough from the pics that i had seen, but wanted someone who could check for accident damage and structural rust etc. It cost me a couple of hundred or so, but they emailed me a written report and advised on areas I was concerned about. Well worth the peace of mind. That was before i found this great site, and the advice and help here has been nothing less than terrific. :)

I sold a car to a fellow several years ago to in another state. He didn't have the time to fly to me to check it out so he hired the Lemon Squad. I was very impressed with how thorough the guy was. Took piles of pics and documented everything. We even put it on my hoist so he could take pics of the underside. I wouldn't hesitate one bit to use them myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back