• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Advice needed.

I know they are probably in already but you could wrap them in pallet wrap and put a sheet along inner fenders. I have one header bolt on my Road Runner that I had to grind down a 7/16 wrench to make it square to tighten just one bolt when I first installed them it was tedious and time consuming. Hopefully the other side went well..

So did you get the other side on the car yet or did you cut it all up into little pieces to make some lawn art out of it ??

So did you get the other side on the car yet or did you cut it all up into little pieces to make some lawn art out of it ??
I now have the driver's side on, had to grind a corner off the motor mount to clear, however I don't have the steering box or starter on it. After seeing the the idler arm hitting I have decided to pull the k frame with suspension and work with it all out of the car to see if I can make it work. The engine compartment looks like *** so I decided to pull everything out, paint the engine compartment and see if I can get the headers to clear the steering components. Today I'm going to try cobble up a rolling K frame stand with some scrap pieces I have laying around. I drove over to buy one at US Car Tool on Thursday but there was no one there that could sell me one, only shop workers there at the time and they are closed on Friday.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back