• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aerosmith’s Original Tour Van

Car Nut

Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score
1E255ED9-BD9C-41FC-80D6-E19DA4E78D98.jpeg
CC207F50-F2A1-49AA-BAC8-B86EE8905E32.jpeg
9B2FC0AE-E3DF-4126-AF2A-B4308EA81C49.jpeg
8485C211-55B5-4AB3-BF3E-A569B9DCABFC.jpeg
CA817C1A-5D36-4798-B995-1BD617EC1626.jpeg
20435B1D-0849-40C9-AAFA-A70A3C29996B.jpeg

The painting on the side reminds me of the, keep on truckin , character you used to see on bumper stickers & t shirts.

If that thing could talk!

I read that "American Pickers" found it and paid 25k for it. It was suppose to be on one of their episodes.

COOL!
devils-horn-smiley-emoticon.gif

I hope they got a tetanus shot 1st...
or a shot of penicillin :poke:

Back in the late 70's, my dad had installed an elevator in a local house that Brad Whitford had eventually bought a few years later. One day my dad receives a call from Whitford saying that the elevator wasn't working and when my dad got to his house, he saw all the gold records on the wall and asked him if he was a musician. Whitford told my dad who he was and the name of the group, but it didn't register with him. He did come home with an autographed record that was made out to my sister. My dad always referred to them as "the Aerosmiths".

Back in the late 70's, my dad had installed an elevator in a local house that Brad Whitford had eventually bought a few years later. One day my dad receives a call from Whitford saying that the elevator wasn't working and when my dad got to his house, he saw all the gold records on the wall and asked him if he was a musician. Whitford told my dad who he was and the name of the group, but it didn't register with him. He did come home with an autographed record that was made out to my sister. My dad always referred to them as "the Aerosmiths".
wonder if your sister has that toy in the attic still?

My friends band opened for Aerosmith. When i see him i will ask him if he remembers that truck. I know he has to know Brad Whitford.

An interesting look back at a time of just enjoying moments and events day by day.
Who will be the keeper of that van and all it brings back in memories?

Hmm--At auction, I think it will bring????:wetting:

Hey, grampa--why did you buy that thing?:D

Last edited:
That’s really cool.

Auto Transport Service
Back