• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

aftermarket steering column

greenmachine

Local time
4:46 AM
Reaction score
I want to switch from my column shift to a floor shift auto. I saw on the XV site they had nice tilt "mopar" columns for 550 with pushbutton starts. Anybody with experience using these or any other aftermarket column? thanks Erik

Ididit makes a bolt in column for b bodies, check it out.

Green Machine,

We carry the IDIDIT line and they build a very nice product and it is made in the USA. If you have question call and ask for Kellie Weaver at (517) 424-0577 she is our Rep at IDIDIT and is very knowledgeable. Plus if you are interested you can use your member discount if you buy from us and get free shipping.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing

Thanks James! Are you implying the xv column is not made in America or just a blanket statement of ididit being built here? I will give kellie a call. Erik

Hey Greenmachine,

I have no idea if the XV columns are made in US or not. My intensions are not to speak bad of it as I am not familiar with their product. I was just saying that the IDIDIT column is USA made because for some people that may be a selling point.

Thanks
James

Thanks James. That is a selling point for me. I appreciate the info. Erik

Auto Transport Service
Back