• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Again, nadda for Fathers Day!!!

I had a pretty good day. Nice a relaxing. Wife and daughter gave me this cool garage sign and a Billy Gibbons book. We had carry out pizza for lunch at home - by my choice. I got a nap. I didn't get one call from work, so I had a true day off. Daughter and I put different tail lights on our Belvedere and watched some drag racing on TV.

images[5].jpg

Geez Zach, reach into your purse and turn in your mancard......
Just kidding, it gets better.

:rev_in_action:

(Oh, and I got a Hobart 140)
(and a rack of babyback ribs).

Ya know Rev I would but she has the purse cause it mathes one of her outfits, and she already tore up my man card, lol!!

Ya know Rev I would but she has the purse cause it mathes one of her outfits, and she already tore up my man card, lol!!

You're lucky, my wife always buys black purses so they match my boots when she ask me to hold hers.

My 6 year old son IS my best fathers day present - ever. Never does he have to give me anything.

Boy I wish I was in your shoes. I'd rather get nothing than have folks call just because they think they have to.Same for birthdays too. I'd rather not be the center of attention, there are thousands of other ways and little things that happen every day. A kiss in the morning or a smile when I get home.

Auto Transport Service
Back