• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Airgrabber actuator rebuilt...

Bob,
Did you get any resolution to your Air Grabber issue? I am having problems with mine and may send it for a rebuild, but I am a little hesitant unless you have some good experience with Wilson Products.
Thanks!

I just recently sent him (Wilson Products), for a rebuild. Have not heard back yet...but he guarantees his work so...its a crap shoot....but "nothing ventured nothing gained" may apply. Mopar only used this actuator for, I believe, for '70 (Plymouth only), '71 & '72 model year, so NOS availability is extremely poor/non existent. If, Wilson Products can resurrect mine, for a nominal price.....its worthwhile. If you hear anything on your end, please pass it along...
BOB RENTON

Bob, did you ever get your actuator back? I tried contacting Wilson Products a few times with no response. Currently, I have a hose clamp keeping my AG open!
If you have any updated info from Wilson that would be good to know.
Thanks!

Bob, did you ever get your actuator back? I tried contacting Wilson Products a few times with no response. Currently, I have a hose clamp keeping my AG open!
If you have any updated info from Wilson that would be good to know.
Thanks!

Thanks for the e-mail......due to some health and personal issues, my GTX is still in storage this year and will likely stay in storage until next season. I've not had the opportunity to follow up. It may be likely that Wilson may be attending Chrysler's at Carlyle or another show. Keep the faith.....keep calling...
BOB RENTON

Any recent updates on anyone who either supplies or rebuilds the actuator? This is for the 71 version.

Auto Transport Service
Back