• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alien games....

exactly my thoughts too :thumbsup:
If you rolled up from interstellar space and found Biden, Xi, and Putin in charge would YOU be eager to talk?
add Europe/French, Macron, UK, Boris & Germany,Merkel
or Kim Jung Il or much of the Middle east to that list too

Last edited:
We already know for certain that time and space can be bent. So goes the distance problem
Bent by huge mass or massive gravitational forces......nothing we can do to bend it.........And from my understanding that does not shorten distance.....but to be honest I read what I found a few times and still didn't completely understand it!!!

13hi11.jpg

I am pretty sure Elon Musk is an alien. Listen to him on Joe Rogan podcasts, his brain is on another level.
Remember "Men in Black" when they had all of the "Aliens" on the screen...LOL.. All of the WEIRDO's ( like Michael Jackson) were on it.. Great part of the movie

Don't you love long hallways and big, empty rooms on fictional spacecraft?

One thing you don't waste on a space ship is...space!

Last edited:
Don't you love long hallways and big, empty rooms on fictional spacecraft?

One thing you don't wast on a space ship is...space!
What we call a space ship is pretty small, mostly limited by the use of chemical rockets and the space needed for fuel in a large craft. But if you were nuclear powered, you could build any size you wanted. The Orion Project, designed to use atom bomb blasts as propulsion, actually NEEDED very large space ships because the thrust was so great, a small ship would crush the crew from acceleration. While the Space Shuttle weighed in at about 85 tons, the Orion ships ranged from 4,000 to 10,000 tons for the interplanetary sizes, as worked on by Freeman Dyson. As he said, why keep astronauts in a little tin can when you can have a craft the size of an ocean liner?

In case you think this is a pie-in-the-sky idea, it was actually designed and developed in the 1950's and 60's with all the calculations, modelling and tests using chemical explosions. While NASA was trying to get a couple of men to the moon, these guys had plans for dozens of crew to fly to the outer planets. Werner Von Braun was enthusiastic about it as well, although the rest of NASA was not. The actual project, run by General Atomics with a good staff of noted physicists and engineers (they still exist in San Diego) was ultimately shut down by the 1963 ban on nuclear testing.

Auto Transport Service
Back