• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Mopar Car Show

Skids33

Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
Mopar Heritage Car Club is hosting a all Mopar show at: Fread Beans Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep & Ram
858 N Easton Road, Doylestown PA 18902
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440590180.625764.jpg

Thanks, I wil be there. I'm actually off that day. Hopefully my Cuda will be done and I will have It there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 352
holy **** that thing is S I C K!!!! I am gonna try to get there as well...it's about 70 miles from me.

I am scheduled to go to the NHRA races at the Grove but I might change my mind.

THanks gUys. The mopar show at Fred Beans is always worth going. Great show!

Dude that cuda is sweet got anymore pictures of it? What eng is in it .

thanks Guys for the nice comments. I haven't shown the car yet but its running good on the lift. Just got to hook up the emergency brake and take it for a spin. Hopefully all is good by Oct for the mopar show. :headbang:IMG_2982.JPG20150829_024215.jpgIMG_2991.JPGIMG_2993.JPG

Very Cool Cuda. Looks like a big Hot Wheel. I think it did get an award at the All Mopar Show. One of the guys accepted the award for ya. Beep! Beep!

Yes, I remember him getting some kind of award Skids. I think it was for the modified class. That car was sick ! Nice job building it.

Auto Transport Service
Back