• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All the crap on TV and this is over the line?

Is there seriously a woman s right group called #metoo? As in pound me too? Is this a joke ? I probably would of taken them more seriously with #myass

The me too movement is all the women that have been sexually harassed or assaulted.

It's not a pound key anymore, it's a hashtag. It changed when everyone jumped on Twitter I think

Remember the Sears ad, "I shipped my pants"?
Or the Hardees ad-"big...buckin...chicken".
Both disappeared fast.

The worst thing to me, is when they show kids and Disney movies on some of the channels and the commercials during the movie are totally inappropriate, even in daytime...violent crime shows, sexually suggestive dramas etc...I've seen it all and am not easily offended but I'm also a parent and it gets tough to monitor even commercials now when you have what should be a safe-enough 2 hour kids movie..

Mike I've yet to see that
I saw it on a fairly common channel that children might be watching Don't remember tha exact content , but I thought it was promoting male homosexuality. I was shocked and that doesn't happen often. They are going to have to put a " mature audience " warning on way to many commercials, so we can monitor what our kids watch..........................MO

The Jack in the Crack down the road from me has been there since the mid 60's. It was remodeled a couple of years ago but the service sucks and after 'trying' them out a couple more times, we gave up. Remember their secret sauce?? Probably can't run that in an ad anymore either. Used to go there every Friday or Saturday night after a date (well, 'they' had to be home by 11 or 12 usually) and get their 3 cheese burgers with the SC for 99 cents!
So you had your OWN secret sauce???????:rofl:

I thought the Jack in the Box advert. was mildly humorous,
kids are subjected to far worse on a constant basis IMO

Hell cartoons have worse content today in many cases
have you seen cartoons lately or Disney stars
or especially ex-Disney stars are the worst...
There's all kinds of sexual innuendos on all the kids TV

The overly PC crowd, will bitch whine & moan
about almost anything
but then the very same people or the ones doing the worst
of the bitching & whining, that claim it's for kids
{abortion, the baby killers party supporters}
they don't say **** about promoting any deviate behavior,
drugs, booze, sex, multiple partners, affairs {a-typical soap opera ****}
all the deviate sexuality, minority slurs/puns or Caucasian directed slurs
f-bombs, cursing constantly or openly promoting homosexual behavior,
women's hygiene issues, adult diapers, the little blue hard-on/erectile dysfunction pills,
cealis {other hard on pills) & the people 'in tubs' innuendos,
singles or swingers dating sites (albeit usually late night)
all that & more, that has become the norm in advertising...

Or the totally false, lies, borderline liable & offensive political smear adds...
Or any of the late night so called comedy shows {blatant deviate & Leftists},
that are totally offensive & some children watch them too...

If you call out Jack in the Box 'for playing the advertisement game'
then you should direct the anger to the rest too...

I guess it's only when it affects a certain criteria/audience
that it actually matters...

A total & disgraceful, despicable, lefts & Hollyweird double Std...

Last edited:
Liberal Argument will backfire.jpg

June said to Ward.... "you were kinda hard on the Beaver last night".....after Ward had scolded and grounded him the night before lol

I saw it on a fairly common channel that children might be watching Don't remember tha exact content , but I thought it was promoting male homosexuality. I was shocked and that doesn't happen often. They are going to have to put a " mature audience " warning on way to many commercials, so we can monitor what our kids watch..........................MO
You and i while i respect you and your opinion(s) differ on the subject of gay people. However what i think we do agree with is commercials that are advertising condoms, most especially featuring a gay couple. In fact a straight couple would be a issue with me also.
I can assure you gay people many of them would not be comfortable with those types of commercials.
But why stop here, what about commercials promoting drugs that help male sexual issues. We've all seen the stupid commercial of the couple hiding hands while they sit in bathtubs side by side. Do kids need to see that also? Is nothing sacred anymore?

You and i while i respect you and your opinion(s) differ on the subject of gay people. However what i think we do agree with is commercials that are advertising condoms, most especially featuring a gay couple. In fact a straight couple would be a issue with me also.
I can assure you gay people many of them would not be comfortable with those types of commercials.
But why stop here, what about commercials promoting drugs that help male sexual issues. We've all seen the stupid commercial of the couple hiding hands while they sit in bathtubs side by side. Do kids need to see that also? Is nothing sacred anymore?
Mostly agree with you Steve, except male homosexuality. Get down to the bottom line. You think it is OK for a male to have oral sex with another male? You think it is OK for two males to engage in **** sex? That is the two most immoral , perverted sex acts there could be between consenting males. And to be ok with it and to promote it to everyone, is something that IMO is against Gods law. It is absolute sin. And if you buy into the claim that " animals do it" that is not true. Animal instinct may make them try it, but it is not allowed to penetrate. Farm boy all my life..........................MO

Auto Transport Service
Back