• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alligator Weighting 910 Pounds

I believe this as I've seen some old gators and they were no we're near this size! As for muzzle loader s and muskets the balls are different different materials too. Buy you would be a damn fool to attempt to kill that beast with a muzzle loader ! I believe the storey especially being from the Mississippi! I would have that monster stuffed . By the way I'm sure that gator has killed many people and pets. If you live around them you understand if your aloud to kill them do it . If not we would be over run by them there not very friendly . I hated having to beat them with a broom to get them out of my yard at my old place my dogs would refuse to go out side if they saw one out there . The cats were a bit stupider they didn't fair to good! After poking one with the broom the prick charged me and bit my broom ! After that I used the rifle to poke him he didn't make it after that ! Little 5 ft er but still tasted good!

In Florida, male alligators less than 50 years old weight in over 1000 lbs. State record length is just over 14 feet. Females are a bit shorter and weigh less. Imagine the weight and length if it was more than 3 times that age since they don't stop growing. I have had a collection of pictures sent to me over and over for the past 20 years and they all have a different story tied to common picture with people asking, "Have you seen this?". This will be filed under Urban Legend!

There is a reason this is hard to believe and since I have never heard of carbon dating a bullets firing date. I call bullshit. Lucky they didn't find a license plate in his stomach or he would have been said to have eaten a car.
Sounds like the whole thing "is a crock !" Just a puppy compaired to the 20 - 22 foot salties !

Hate to burst your bubbles, but this was a hoax. :)
Please reveal your info, I also find it to be a bit of a stretch but it would be pretty cool if true.

Auto Transport Service
Back