• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Allow me to introduce myself...

jbruyet

Local time
11:41 PM
Reaction score
Good evening! I just got on here and wanted to introduce myself, and I'll do that by Mopars I've owned. My first car, that I bought when I was a junior in high school was a 68 Charger. That took my money so I had to wait to get a 340 intake, a Holley 4-barrel, and the square bore to spread bore adapter and dual it out. Years later I bought a 68 Fury III. A bit of a beater, but the smoothest riding car I've ever had. My last Mopar was a 70 Challenger RT w/383 magnum. I upgraded it to a Weiand dual-plan high rise and again, a Holley. I'm currently looking for a B body with 4-doors (grandkids), but what I've seen is in horrible condition and priced exorbitantly.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it,

Joe

Are you a man of wealth as taste???

Well if you buy a Mopar you'll be broke like the rest of us..

Charger= wealth, Challenger = wealth... 68 Fury? Good Taste..

Welcome from two states south of you on the central coast.

IMG_4487.jpeg

4-doors with grand kids... find a 66-67 new yorker.. they are still fairly inexpensive, ride like a cloud and are just great cars with tons of space :)

Welcome from PA. Good luck with your search. I remember when your area had an abundance of nice rust free cars (compared to the rust belt where I lived,) but that was four decades ago.

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia.

Any pics you can share of those Mopars you used to own?
Post 'em if you got 'em :D
And greetings, welcome from NY and good luck on your quest for your next Mopar:thumbsup:

Just remember if you find something and are doing the math in your head to fix it up.. double the amount..

Auto Transport Service
Back