• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND alt brackets good exhaust manifolds 62 361

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:11 AM
Reaction score
looking for the upper and lower alt brackets and any spacers for 62 361 NO A/C ..... also mite be into a set of good BB exhaust manifolds that will work in a 62 dart ..... thanks
1968-chrysler-newport-with-383-big-block-12.jpg

I have a big bin full of alt brackets. I'll try to put a set together . I also have manifolds
PM me if interested.

looking for the upper and lower alt brackets and any spacers for 62 361 NO A/C ..... also mite be into a set of good BB exhaust manifolds that will work in a 62 dart ..... thanks
View attachment 1191007

Are the brackets different on an A/C car?
I have an unmolested 361 in a 64 Fury with A/C I am parting out
Ed

Brackets are considerably different on A/C cars, but should still work on non-A/C. I just went out to my garage to compare set-up in my non A/C '67 R/T with A/C '64 Polara. Just make sure you use non-A/C water pump pulley.
I also have a set of non-A/C brackets here. They are the early ones with the longer ear on right side to mount to pump that has attachment boss closer to the water neck.

Brackets are considerably different on A/C cars, but should still work on non-A/C. I just went out to my garage to compare set-up in my non A/C '67 R/T with A/C '64 Polara. Just make sure you use non-A/C water pump pulley.
I also have a set of non-A/C brackets here. They are the early ones with the longer ear on right side to mount to pump that has attachment boss closer to the water neck.
ya ... the pullys i have ... but the water pump one is not in the best shape.

sweet .... found everything guys and gals ... thanks for all of your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back