• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Altered Wheelbase

I love the altered look but I like it better on the earlier 60's B bodies but just my 2 cents worth.

the charger grille is there. and a 64/65 roof,on the original.Not quite there yet.

Even though this car is based on an original AWB car, I'm not a big fan of altereds after '65. That being said, it's a cool ride and I like the color combo.

Even though this car is based on an original AWB car, I'm not a big fan of altereds after '65. That being said, it's a cool ride and I like the color combo.
If anybody is interested in doing an altered wheelbase car, we make the parts. Sled City Fiberglass

I would but I don't see a delete button. If you need to contact me, go to my site www.sledcityfiberglass.com and you will find my contact info on the first page.
glassman, Go the ( Inbox) conversations tab and you can delete conv. there! Since they changed awhile back you have to do it a lot more often! It's a pain for sure!

The post has been taken down. :( (and this thread is a year old)

This is why when a CL add is mentioned, copy the pictures and the content of the text.

Auto Transport Service
Back