• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Altronics O2 Alert with 2 sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Local time
11:03 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is a lightly used Altronics O2 Alert Datalogger with 2 O2 Sensors and a mounting pod included in the price. Want to fine tune your carb. and pick up over .2 on your ET!
This is a must to get yor car dialed in and running perfectly. This was a life saver for me and you will not believe how far off your Air fuel is without using one of these dataloggers. Fully programmable, auto record. Comes with all paperwork and wiring harnesses. $450.00 shipped. I have over $900.00 invested in this unit. PM me thanks

63 plymouth interior6.jpg 63 plymouth interior5.jpg

does it have playback features?

does it have playback features?

Yes of course, full datalogging and also yo can use it in real time. RPM, dual Air fuel for each collector, RPM activated start and just hit mode to end the recording.

Looks like a nice unit. I will look at that link when I get home.

comes with the software also. Customer service is excellent too. So easy to use and downloads each run. You'll need a lptop to intall software cd and usb port on computer. All cables are included for download and all O2 sensors are ready to install. You'll need to buy 2 weld in bungs for your collector. They are $5.00 each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back