• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aluminum factory wheels ?

moparx

Local time
8:14 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone make aluminum wheels like the factory black painted ones ? I'm looking for 15x8 or 15x10.
Thank you in advance for looking at my post !
:drinks:

Pretty sure there are. @fullmetaljacket has some on his lightweight I believe. They are NOT CHEAP (or even reasonable, in my humble opinion)
I wanna say $2000 for a set of four, I may be wrong about that.

i haven't talked to FMJ for years ! i remember his lightweight thread on moparts, and it was facinating ! wonder if he ever got his under dash wiring sorted out ?

i haven't talked to FMJ for years ! i remember his lightweight thread on moparts, and it was facinating ! wonder if he ever got his under dash wiring sorted out ?
He's got a new thread here about removing weight from b-bodies. Can't think of the thread proper name right this minute. Bad case of CRS.

@INTMD8 has some on his car I think

I don't actually. As Jeff's post above yours mentions, the steely dan's from Bogart would be the ones to get.

I did intend to order the bogarts but after a few emails didn't receive any further response so I had Curtis speed make me a set in the W23 style.

Which are lighter than steel but not as light as the bogarts.

Whoops. I thought you had a set along with the recall wheels

Never heard anything bad about Bogarts.....expensive but worth it imo. Had a set of Bogarts on a race car in the early 2000's.

Auto Transport Service
Back