• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aluminum radiator

This is a Griffin 26" 2 row. Drop in, used factory shroud, looks close to stock and works great. My 472 hemi runs at 190 degrees even when it's 95 degrees outside.

Current e9.jpg

That's actually an old Mopar Performance aluminum wp housing that came drilled and tapped.

While not Aluminum these seem to fit very well with the stock shroud.

[/URL]

Brand:
Summit Racing
Manufacturer's Part Number:
SUM-382026
Part Type:
Radiators
Product Line:
Summit Racing™ Classic OEM Radiators
Summit Racing Part Number:
SUM-382026
UPC:
Radiator Material:
Copper/Brass
Radiator Style:
Downflow
Transmission Cooler:
Yes
Inlet Location:
Upper passenger side
Outlet Location:
Lower driver side
Overall Width (in.):
28.00 in.
Overall Height (in.):
23.25 in.
Overall Thickness (in.):
Row Quantity:
Radiator Finish:
Black
Core Width (in.):
25.00 in.
Core Height (in.):
17.50 in.
Core Thickness (in.):
2.00 in.
Radiator Inlet Size:
1.500 in.
Radiator Outlet Size:
1.750 in.
Trans Cooler Adapter Fittings Included:
No
Tube Size:
1/2 in.
Fan Included:
No
Radiator Cap Included:
No
Quantity:
Sold individually.
Hmmm. When I put that number in on Summits site, there were several complaints of the stock shroud not fitting do to the mounting studs being placed wrong. One of the people who had a bad result is a known heavy Mopar gent down in San Diego county who knows his way around cars.

I ended up getting this one and installing it. Did have to bend ears of drain plug a lil but was still able to use my shroud. Satin black matches my engine bay and it works great. Keeps my motor 165-170

FAC7B026-C050-426C-8903-39D6732BF515.png

I would suggest a 180 deg. thermostat 165-170 is a little low.
You can actually get more wear running too cold.

I have the same radiator in my Plymouth.
So far it works well.

I would suggest a 180 deg. thermostat 165-170 is a little low.
You can actually get more wear running too cold.

I have the same radiator in my Plymouth.
So far it works well.
On a drive it got to 175-180 I have another thermostat that’s 180. I’m having the sniper tuned in the morning so maybe I will switch after that.

I need to figure out a way to clean up my spark plug wires. I just can’t seem to find any good holders. I have good ones that are at my valve covers but I need the other ones

May have some for you.
That would be Sweeeeeeet. Got that newer power steering pump installed also it works great with that modern gear box from Steer and Gear I got. Wheel moves like butta lol

Auto Transport Service
Back