• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Always wanted a 66

1658528320636.png
nice color :thumbsup:

Greetings from northern MI.

Yes. Killer dash with the lights on. Looks like quite the car as it sits right now. Gonna be a real nice ride.

Yes. Killer dash with the lights on. Looks like quite the car as it sits right now. Gonna be a real nice ride.
Thanks she’s a California car so I’m making sure she never sees any of this northern Michigan winter weather

I live just south of the Mackinaw bridge, I see your from Northern Michigan

Thanks she’s a California car so I’m making sure she never sees any of this northern Michigan winter weather
Northern Michigan winters (which I include our one week of Spring) really cut into the road time, what , being 6+ months of the year with maybe a nice day or two squeezed in. Congrats on stealing away a fine '66 from those southern guys always flaunting their sunny days :lol:

I live just south of the Mackinaw bridge, I see your from Northern Michigan
I'm about 1.5 hours south of the Mac down 131 so practically neighbors :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Grammar is over rated................ nice ride and welcome!.......

Welcome to FBBO from Illinois!! Kudos to your wife for finding your Charger and to you for making it better!

Welcome to FBBO from across the "ditch" in Ontario. That looks like a very solid '66 Charger project. It looks to be a factory A/C car as well. I have always admired the electroluminescent dash lights. There are a lot of '66-'67 guys on this forum. I am one of them with a 1967 Coronet R/T.

Welcome to FBBO from Illinois!! Kudos to your wife for finding your Charger and to you for making it better!
She actually found 2 the purple ones the runner from cali and the clack on is my parts car because the purple one was just a shell with a motor I test drove it on a milk crate. The black ones frame is rotted completely in the rear. So it had all my interior parts (was white interior) and all my trim pieces. So I made one out of 2. Definitely got lucky with the wife, she’s completes me and makes my dreams come true.

Auto Transport Service
Back