• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am i getting scammed?

speedlinktracker.com is a new site created in September. 99.9% chance it's a scam. Lots of spelling errors and they can't even get the tagline correct. "SPEED LINK TRACKER – My WordPress Blog"

Not that it will make a difference but you could email namecheap below and inform them of the scam. They probably have tons more sites just like this one. They might not care though. They're probably making bank providing services to scammers.

Domain Name: SPEEDLINKTRACKER.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2815336091_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: Buy a domain name - Register cheap domain names from $0.99 - Namecheap
Updated Date: 2023-09-19T18:45:06Z
Creation Date: 2023-09-19T18:44:56Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2024-09-19T18:44:56Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Not only that, but the address listed on that Speed Link Tracker website doesn't look like a warehouse on Google Earth.
1698436474732.png

I only buy on FB.....IF it's local and I can go to their location and that's it but I've sold several things on FB Market Place where most of the things I had for sale was local transactions and still, people try to scam me. Been doing this for 50 years and when a rat shows up, I can usually smell them. The few things that I have sold were where I had to ship were fairly small and got payment before shipping the item. So far, I'm batting 100% and yes, I'm bragging :D but man, the best thing to do is never trust anyone and do your research before paying out your hard earned funds....

I only buy on FB.....IF it's local and I can go to their location and that's it but I've sold several things on FB Market Place where most of the things I had for sale was local transactions and still, people try to scam me. Been doing this for 50 years and when a rat shows up, I can usually smell them. The few things that I have sold were where I had to ship were fairly small and got payment before shipping the item. So far, I'm batting 100% and yes, I'm bragging :D but man, the best thing to do is never trust anyone and do your research before paying out your hard earned funds....
I have bought a couple things off of Marketplace here lately. Both transactions turned out really well but they were both local. I did buy a LD4B from a fellow a few states away off a Facebook car site. I was as nervous as a whore in church until I received and opened the box and all was ok inside. Lucky I guess.

So long as you use PayPal the normal way and not F&F you are safe. First thing these scumbags do is try to convince you that F&F is the only form of payment they can accept. Offer to pay the fee. If they don't accept it, walk away. Also, if you get not as advertised parts, you can get your money back through PayPal. Simple rules, but hold firm.

Auto Transport Service
Back