• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMD Bumpers

I have five 70 Charger front bumpers and five or six rear bumpers. I wonder if I sent them all in for chrome plating Tri City would give me a price break.

At that price I would go for it also. Double that up here. Double. I would think it would be that for shipping alone.

I ordered a front bumper for my 67 Belvedere last summer and got it pretty quickly. The key is making sure that it's in stock when you order. Once out of stock, they probably pretty much have to wait till they have enough orders to warrant another production run. Once they've ordered a new production run, there will still be a waiting period.

I would have taken the chance too but everything was back ordered for over a year.

AMD is having a sale right now, but ONLY on in-stock bumpers. (Posted on the A-body side).
Naturally, no 68/69 rr bumpers in stock. I should have bought some years ago, when they were $300.
I just hung up with Anna at AMD.
They have rear 69 bumpers in stock. Fronts wont be in until mid March she said.
I know 68 is different (no rev light holes), maybe those are the ones they dont have?

Auto Transport Service
Back