• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMD rant

I understand your pain ! Last fall when I was looking for a windshield, the prices were horrific! 300 for the windshield and another 500 for shipping. Since no cars or that era survive the rust belt, there were none to be had in the junkyards.
I started calling the local auto glass companies. My third call was the jackpot. 99 bucks for the correct tinted windshield! Of course that was the pickup price. The technician gave me a tube of the outside sealer and some good tips on using the butyl tape. The install was smooth and easy enough that my wife could help me.

My advice would to call the auto glass shops.

@70ChargerRT hoping the X was just fat fingered otherwise feel free to explain how this is not the case….

That was definitely fat fingered lol Sorry about that
How fat was that
1683726835086.jpeg
?

Jim's auto parts in New Hampshire raised the prices of all the parts on my order totalling $200.00 over what I was quoted on the phone, because I showed up in person to pick up my order! That was the first and last time I ever bought anything from them! All these companies are making money off the shipping fees, none however were as blatant about it as Jim's. I to this day wish I would have just walked out rather than be violated, but I drove over 2 1/2 hours each way and needed the parts to finish the final assembly on my car! I had to borrow the difference from my friend who came with me for the ride!

Auto Transport Service
Back