• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMD road runner/air grabber hood fitment

Lilone

Local time
7:50 AM
Reaction score
Hi all. I currently have a 69 Satellite and I was looking to install an air grabber hood. I was wondering if anyone has purchased the AMD air grabber hood, and has good or bad feedback on it? Fitment, quality?

Thanks

Up to this point, I think most people have been very pleased with most everything AMD has to offer. Doesn't specifically answer your question, but they make good stuff.

Frankly I'd be more worried about the quality of the repop air grabber ductwork than the hood

I have saw there stuff in person very nice parts.I have heard nothing but good about AMD.

the B-body hoods have had no fitment issues like the shakers have had. We have sold a bunch of the 68-69 RR/gtx hood. The inside air box lines up well from my understanding as well as the top inserts. these items are currently in stock if your interested in pricing,

Up to this point, I think most people have been very pleased with most everything AMD has to offer. Doesn't specifically answer your question, but they make good stuff.

Frankly I'd be more worried about the quality of the repop air grabber ductwork than the hood

Not to hijack the tread, but who has quality ductwork for air grabber? Haven't seen that discussed.

Randy

Auto Transport Service
Back