• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD american racing tq thrusts on bfg's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rems440

Local time
2:03 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
two 215/65-15 on 15x7s and two 255/60-15 on 15x8.5s tires/wheels maybe have 200 miles on them,asking 900.00 o.b.o. all mounted and balanced ready to go comes with lugs and caps.This is a bolt on and go package!!!These were on my 69 roadrunner and fit with no problems,no rubbing at all plenty of room.No curb rash,no scuffed or cut treads as new!thanks for looking pm for more details t4.jpgt3.jpgt2.jpgtires1.jpg

lol they are nice rims.i can toss them on a pallet n wrap them if needed but shipping would have to be arranged by the buyer,but ill help as much as i can with them.thanks for looking.

ill come down to 800.00 but thats a firm price.perhaps trade for some mopar only bolt pattern slots plus cash.No ''et'' mags though please

sorry guys my computer went down over the weekend,yes they sold on sat to another member.thanks for looking ill be posting some more rims up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back