• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

and so it begins.....

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:53 AM
Reaction score
ok... gona start doing her. the S/C has to get running first but will do lil things when i can.
first off is breaks. got the new master for it today so she will be a roller and go into pop's barn to wait her turn for my undevided att. PA didn't like the bonded TX title so there was a pile of paperwork to get it in my name but it got done$$
have most the stuff to make her a runner but as always there will be lack of time messing that up....i ain't going to cut it up .... and not selling it. she keeps talking to me and i guess i should listen to her.... lol
1658538123747.png

1658538078414.png

62's are unique. You either love them or hate them. I love mine, so make her proud.

When we met at Carlisle, I forgot to mention that one of the first models I built back in the day was a '62 Dart. Glad to see you bringing her back.

Love that body style, not quite in love with my 62 yet, but i am hoping one day i will :)

A 62 4 door lays under a tree about a mile from my house. I drive by it every day. Its in great shape been there for around 30 years says V8 on fender probably a 273.

Nice. 4 doors are more accepted these days. I have no problem with More Door Mopars.
I have a license plate surround that said "Too Doors TWO Many"

A 62 4 door lays under a tree about a mile from my house. I drive by it every day. Its in great shape been there for around 30 years says V8 on fender probably a 273.
273 wasn't introduced till "64,,,,

Where? And can it be had?

Auto Transport Service
Back