• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

another daytona clone project

Good eye Stuart. I need a daytona clone to go with the Superbird clone.

I definitely don't need another car. Just in the last few months, I've bought a Superbird, a 71 Barracuda and now a 70 Barracuda.
I keep thinking about selling my Superbird clone project but no one has any money and I don't want to give it away. The parts are just too nice.
I've been working overtime to get Allen's Daytona clone finished. As soon as it's gone I can start freshening up the paint on the bird. I'm very anxious to start driving it.

agreed but hoods are easy to change , you should just give me the purple thing you hate. :grin::grin::grin::tongueflap:

Let me ask the owner of the car, I'll let ya know what she says...
smiley-laughing021.gif

Besides, you would not know what to do with a complete running car...you got so many projects in the mix, it would confuze you

Let me ask the owner of the car, I'll let ya know what she says...
smiley-laughing021.gif

Besides, you would not know what to do with a complete running car...you got so many projects in the mix, it would confuze you

I have 4 that are complete and running , I just have several more that are not :grin::grin::grin::grin:

man larry you havent finished allens car yet ? :grin::grin::grin::tongueflap:

It would have been finished, but I wasn't happy with the depth of the clear and decided to repaint it. He'll be driving it in a couple of weeks. :yes:

Auto Transport Service
Back