• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Electrical Question

Love the old VTVM especially the voltohmyst.

Looking at the diagram for my 67 shows the ground coming off of the socket itself on the left socket. I suspect your housing is not grounded well since you just did a paint job on it...

Screenshot_20200305-145205_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Love the old VTVM especially the voltohmyst.
I, too, still have a VTVM...one is an EICO Model 222 with the Uni probe; the other is an old Heathkit IM-18 with the probe. The only problem is that it must be plugged in to operate. I also have a Simpson 260 and a Triplet 630, both are VOMs plus the FLUKE Digital auto ranging VOM plus a very old Triplet 310C hand leld analog VOM (which I cannot get the ohm meter batteries for) plus a Pacer AMP PAC, a clamp on DC ammeter, great for low to high current DC applications like charging systems and starting systems. The Power Probe sounds like a good instrument to add to the collection. Regards,
BOB RENTON

Auto Transport Service
Back