• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another FABO member finally made it here

j-miller

Local time
9:57 PM
Reaction score
I just want to jump in and say hi to everybody that I finally decided to join up here after being on FABO for a while.
I do have a '73 Charger SE besides my Demons that I had for about 6 years now. It started out as a high school project for a son of my buddy. Well he realized it will cost alot of cash to get parts,things fixed and time. Well he lost interest right away and I bought it.
It is a unique Charger too,this one originally came with a 400 big block, 4-speed with console and bucket seats. A previous owner took out the 400 and 4 speed and put in a 383 and 727 automatic. Well I pulled those out and want to put back the way it was. I got the fender tag,too bad I can't say the same about the build sheets as they were not to salvageable to keep. It still has the four speed pedal set up and reverse light on the dash.
It not quite a basket case and needs a fair amount of work done,like replace the floor pans,maybe some fender work and lots of TLC. I had started to dismantle some things until I got another Demon and the Charger keeps getting pushed to the backburner.

John

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

Welcome to the site, great car!!, can't wait to watch your progress.
Progress will be super slow I think. I will probably be at retirement age by the time I get it done. Got other projects that are priority right now.

I also added a pic of my fender tag. I had to use my 69-71 decoder book to get most of the info,but seems like most things didn't change much over the years.

Not sure what the very top line with all the numbers are so i'll skip those.
28- 28" radiator
G11 Tinted glass
V1X Vinyl roof (black)
U Build to specs for USA order
H51 Single air with heater
V78 Deleted paint stripe
GB5 True Blue Metallic
E5X9 Economy/Buckets with cloth and vinyl (black)
TX9 Upper door frame (black)
E68 400ci 4bbl carb
D21 HD 4-speed manual transmission
WP29P3Axxxxxx

IMG_3465.jpg

Thanks again for the welcome over here GTX and 415satellite66.

Auto Transport Service
Back