• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Line Loc / Roll Control Thread

If you're wanting to do easy burnouts without hurting the rear brakes, preventing a pressure build up when depressing the brake pedal is the best way to do that.

I'm not sure what you have for a line loc BUT my Hurst lne loc is a one-way valve only. In other words it only stops the flow one way when energized. So ... if I engage the brakes first then the line loc, it will hold pressure to the brakes. However, if I engage the line loc first, it will still allow flow to the brakes but hold that pressure till its disengaged.

That said, you could not install this in the rear line with the intention of engaging it to prevent flow to the rear brakes.

While I agree both configurations of before and after the distribution block will work just fine, I went with "after" the distribution block per Hurst's instructions.

IMG_2990.jpg
IMG_2991.jpg

Like I said, good anti-theft device. I'd sure hate to forget its turned on !!

Auto Transport Service
Back