• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Newbie here

Welcome from Nebraska. Our 70 cuda race car ended up that way. Suppose to be a great track!

It was repainted since we had it...It's green has a wild paint job called the six packer.
I think its running 9.70s now. This is the car before it was repainted.
CA904EBF-3786-41C5-BF1F-04E54D55E215.jpeg

It was repainted since we had it...It's green has a wild paint job called the six packer.
I think its running 9.70s now. This is the car before it was repainted.
View attachment 1251374

Yes! Just the car a was thinking of. As far as I know the guy still has it. I personally have not seen it for a couple years. The pass I saw was a quick one and he lifted for some reason.

Yes he still has it, it does quite a wheel stand. It is an original v code six pack car. His brother is local to us and does all our engine machine work. Had a lot of fun with the cuda as we owned it for 13 years...then we let the car go in 07... regretfully:(.
Racing it we had a magnet for the tickets on the dash...When you let go of the transbrake it would fly past you and end up in the rear window on the speaker tray ...man that was fun!

Auto Transport Service
Back