• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Another offering from DetMatt1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about it. Now I wish had not purchased my 70 RR and waited a little bit longer. But honestly I like my ebay purchase and at the time I waited almost a month and a half and settled for my 70 RR pictured as my profile pic and looks 95% complete for a good deal of $3,000. Sorry Matt wish I could help you out.

Sorry, im just seeing this Roadbird.. I know what you mean i just put 3K in my Ram.. If i would have known about this, the truck may not have been here lol.. I have it up to snuff now and about the only way for me to do this would be selling it which explaining that to my wife :argue: would be like pulling my own teeth! lol everytime the price drops, i get this excruciating pain in my mouth! :eek:

I would never have imagined that this car would still be available! I did show it yesterday to a guy looking for a father son project so we'll see.

I would never have imagined that this car would still be available! I did show it yesterday to a guy looking for a father son project so we'll see.

Same here Matt! Stunning at that price. Without a doubt if I wasn't pouring money into a big block I would be making a drive to pick her up from ya.

Same here Matt! Stunning at that price. Without a doubt if I wasn't pouring money into a big block I would be making a drive to pick her up from ya.

Same here upon my return. But what ever money I have saved right now would be going to 1) Plane tickets to Michigan to pick up 69 RR parts car and other transport costs and 2) Plane tickets to Guam to visit my Mother and Sister. Post deployment and 5 years since I went home.

Bump as long as I'm here!
The price isn't going much lower then where it's at now!

OK folks, here's your chance to own a real 4spd N96 RR for the no haggle price of 3K!
Let's get this done! I must be crazy!

Thanks guys. The new owner just got it yesterday and is quite happy and why shouldn't he be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back