• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Another offering from DetMatt1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been proven that ANY car can be restored and this car should be. Be alot of work but returned to it's original colors what a beautiful car it would be.
Do you have any pictures of your 68 R/T? Would love to see them if you have them.

I do have some pics of that car and will post them. I have been meening to start a thread on the Coronet. It is a project as well, all the rusty metal replaced by the previous owner but there are some things I want to redo on this car. Original engine is freshly rebuilt and has the original 18 spline and likely the original Dana. Car was on a rotisserie when I bought it with a friend and I quickly decided I couldn't let that one go so I bought him out of his half. Stay tuned, I need to finish the "DOG" and get some work done on my A66 Challenger beforee I start on that one.

I do have some pics of that car and will post them. I have been meening to start a thread on the Coronet. It is a project as well, all the rusty metal replaced by the previous owner but there are some things I want to redo on this car. Original engine is freshly rebuilt and has the original 18 spline and likely the original Dana. Car was on a rotisserie when I bought it with a friend and I quickly decided I couldn't let that one go so I bought him out of his half. Stay tuned, I need to finish the "DOG" and get some work done on my A66 Challenger beforee I start on that one.

OK cool! I'm a sucker for Coronets.

In case you all didn't see I have lowered the asking price on this one to $4,200. I may need the room sooner then later.

Uh,Matt...next time you go road-trippin'...gimme a call(or shoot me a PM)! I'm a retired dude with time,a modicum of energy and no money-perfect adventure partner. I'll even bring party favors:headbang:. Oh;I also have a new wiper motor for a '68-70 B-body for you. If I get down to the Centerline show(something came up that day that may keep me from going),I'll bring it. If I don't,I'll get it to you somehow.

I didn't know you were retired, must have missed that. I will let you know, it would be great to have you along on these road trips. Hope you can make it down to the Centerline show and swap.

In case you all didn't see I have lowered the asking price on this one to $4,200. I may need the room sooner then later.

killing me,, spring time,, all my cash is in my jobs.:angry1:.. oh well..:headbang:

no snow,, then early spring,, killed my "play money" :eek:

First $3,800 takes it! Didn't make a heck of a lot of 4spd N96 cars! You know you want it!

I'd like to post a pic of what this car would look like when restored but I can't even find one with this combo!

OK $3,500! I know not everybody is looking for projects right now but this is a 4spd N96 car for crying out loud! This is what you could have accept in Road Runner trim, of course!

Attachments

• qA_640.jpg
    qA_640.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 451
Sorry Matt I bought my 70 RR days before you posted this vehicle I could have bought it but it's too late. And I have a 69 RR parts car but no engine and transmission that I'm probably not going to be needing for my 70 but If all goes well I have a 68 440 4bbl magnum minus pistons and connecting rods that I might rebuild and throw that motor into my 69 parts car (not matching) but has a 8 3/4 323 ratio rearend but is not a sure grip like my 70. Same gear ratio though. Maybe next time and when I return home from this deployment. BTW thanks so much for all the useful post and pics you've been posting, I'm learning more and able to make decision in planning the route I want to take on restoring my Roadrunner.

Matt, Im curious, did you find a home for this yet? Just asking, its way to nice to sit without a good hearted Mopar enthusiast!

I know money is tight but this one really surprises me! Good luck.

I know money is tight but this one really surprises me! Good luck.

Tell me about it. Now I wish had not purchased my 70 RR and waited a little bit longer. But honestly I like my ebay purchase and at the time I waited almost a month and a half and settled for my 70 RR pictured as my profile pic and looks 95% complete for a good deal of $3,000. Sorry Matt wish I could help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back