• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Rock Legend Has Passed...David Crosby Won't Be Down

cr8crshr

Local time
1:33 PM
Reaction score
Damn...Another is checking in to the Music of the Heavens...He was controversial and at times a flaming A**H**LE but the music he made was what was some of the best of my generation. Go With God David...RIP...cr8crshr/Bil

I wore out my 4-way street 8 track tape listening to Crosby's music. Another legend gone but not forgotten.

Weeelll, his May 4th,1970 song was a nonstarter for me. I was at Camp Pendleton (Calif.) at the time, we all agreed we would be ready to go to Kent State. Little did I know my future wife would be stopped the night before trying to take co-worker home after work.

R.I.P.

Damn, another musician called up for heavens band.

Yes he was controversial, yes he was an a hole, but he was damn good, and that harmony’s were top notch.

Sure 4 dead in Ohio may have pissed some people off, but come on, what was peaceful at that time!

RIP David Crosby.

“Meh….”

meh.png

R.I.P. Besides his music, I liked his appearances (as 'Chester') on The John Larroquette Show.

Crosby was never a major force in the Byrds or CSNY, the others ( McGuinn, Stills, Young) produced more memorable songs. RIP. but sorry, not all that substantial.
Weeelll, his May 4th,1970 song was a nonstarter for me. I was at Camp Pendleton (Calif.) at the time, we all agreed we would be ready to go to Kent State. Little did I know my future wife would be stopped the night before trying to take co-worker home after work.
Neil Young

Auto Transport Service
Back