• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any 1:18 scale diecast collectors here on FBBO?

The wall shelf certainly looks to be the way to do it. They do have those display boxes but last I looked they were about 20$ apiece. Maybe I need to start surfing the 'bay and try to get them cheaper. The best one I have is a hemi under glass signed by Bob Rigel. :)

The wall shelf certainly looks to be the way to do it. They do have those display boxes but last I looked they were about 20$ apiece. Maybe I need to start surfing the 'bay and try to get them cheaper. The best one I have is a hemi under glass signed by Bob Rigel. :)

My best (most favorite in the world) is my Silver bullit signed by Jimmy Adison.
KID

2.JPG

3.JPG

I have one of the 66 "Hemi Under Glass" cars also and I agree, they are a VERY nicely detailed car! Here's some pictures of my car for those who haven't seen the diecast cars. My son and I were able to see and meet Bob and one of his "Hemi Under Glass" cars awhile back and he was VERY nice to us and signed a couple of items for us. :grin:

I also added a few pictures of another couple of my cars that you might remember. :grin:

Richard

100_0521.jpg

100_0524.jpg

100_0523.jpg

100_0525.jpg

100_0526.jpg

100_0527.jpg

100_0528.jpg

My best (most favorite in the world) is my Silver bullit signed by Jimmy Adison.
KID

Hey Kid,

Like you, I think that the real car is absolutely AWESOME, :yes: so when I heard that Highway 61 was going to reproduce this famous car for Campbell Collectibles in 1/18 scale diecast, I was REALLY stoked! While the car is VERY well detailed, the fact that they didn't retool a new body mold to include the altered rear wheel well openings like the real car had to help make room for wider tires, that really disapointed me, as this car was just to big of a piece of the Chrysler performance history to not make the diecast version as accurate as possible you know? Still a very cool diecast to have in the collection though.

By the way, did you have a chance to buy one of the Highway 61 all black 1967 GTX Super Street cars that was made for Supercar Collectibles back in 2002 ? The all black car with the Cragar mags looks killer! :grin:

Richard

100_0529.jpg

100_0530.jpg

100_0531.jpg

100_0532.jpg

I also have 30-40 of them. I run more to the old drag cars. Bit I am hooked on the Roadrunner converts GMP has out now.

Hey A12bee, Nice to see you made it here. Dartracer, from that other site:tongueflap:
Hows GIO doing with his runner?

2007_Mopars_at_the_strip_111.jpg

Does anyone remember when American Muscle came out with a purple Prowler and on the bottom of it they spelt Chrysler wrong?? I have one of those!! My collection doesn't come anywhere close to you guys....Very Impressive!!!

Does anyone remember when American Muscle came out with a purple Prowler and on the bottom of it they spelt Chrysler wrong?? I have one of those!! My collection doesn't come anywhere close to you guys....Very Impressive!!!

I have one of those still in storage. I'll have to look at the bottom?
KID

Thought I'd share a few more cars with you guys.
There's a couple of 67 Coronet's for my good friend Mike_Dodge :grin:

Richard

100_0536.jpg

100_0537.jpg

100_0542.jpg

100_0544.jpg

100_0533.jpg

100_0534.jpg

100_0549.jpg

100_0550.jpg

Anyone here know if there was ever any 1:64 or 1:32 scale 63 Dodges? I have 3 1:18 scale 63 Dodges but have been looking for some small ones with no luck.

Some VERY cool stuff there guy's! Please keep those photo's of your diecast collection coming! :yes::grin:
Here's a few more of mine.

Richard

100_0079.jpg

Ertl #32751c 1971 Plymouth Cuda top up convertible - yellow & white - 1 of 150 produced.jpg

Greenlight Collectibles #24610 - 1966 Coronet 500 & 1971 Cuda Convertible 2 car set.jpg

Sox & Martin 1967 Hemi Belvedere Commemorative Car #4.jpg

Here's a bunch of my models that I built before I was driving cars, the 1:18 were after I was driving cars along with the plethora of unbuilt models to keep me busy when I retire in 25 years.

models1.gif

models10.gif

models11.gif

models12.gif

models13.gif

models14.gif

models15.gif

models16.gif

models17.gif

models18.gif

models19.gif

models2.gif