• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any auto upholsterers in Iowa

Do some networking with other local car people and car clubs. Ask them who did theirs. In Western Iowa , the Eastern Nebraska Western Iowa Car Council puts out a booklet that tells all the car events in the area and has ads from many car services including upholsterers.....Did you check the yellow pages in Des Moines? One of the best that I know , workmanship and price , is Jim Stanley Upholstery in Red Oak Iowa.................................MO

Finally got my front seat done. Mike and Beth at Pro Stitch Interiors do excellent work. Can't praise them enough. This started off as a 1971 E-body bench seat for those wondering why the thing may look vaguely familiar.
GetAttachmentThumbnail
ZW50Lm91dGxvb2subGl2ZS5uZXRAODRkZjllN2YtZTlmNi00MGFmLWI0MzUtYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhIiwiaGFwcCI6Im93YSJ9.jpg
ZW50Lm91dGxvb2subGl2ZS5uZXRAODRkZjllN2YtZTlmNi00MGFmLWI0MzUtYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhIiwiaGFwcCI6Im93YSJ9.jpg

Last edited:
Good deal! They are busy right now, I called in August to get in line and it'll be at least February Mike said.

I was lucky to get right in time wise. Thank you furious70 for your recommendation on this shop. I made three separate 6hr round trips to see this project to fruition. This was due to discovery, after the old cover was removed, that the bottom seat frame needing some welding repair work. Tomorrow marks two years exactly that I took the seat core to a semi local upholsterer. After getting pushed back about a year and a half I said enough is enough and sought recommendations on this site.

Auto Transport Service
Back