• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any cigar smokers on here?

Spanks

Local time
6:49 PM
Reaction score
Recommend some good ones

20220914_185629.jpg

I like prime times. Buuuuuttt. We cant get those here.

5 Vegas Series A, animal(perfecto).
Perdomo Champagne, robusto
20220917_124638.jpg

I do like a nice cigar. I quit inhaling cigarettes 30 years ago. Then started playing golf with some friends and old customers. They introduced me to Cigars. So now I've been smokin em since.....But not inhaling...Yes I know it can still cause mouth cancer, but now I am hooked. I like a cigar around 54 ring and 5 or 6 in in length. Tend to like the maduro wrappers. I used to buy a lot of expensive cigars, but I smoke at least 3 a day, so had to modify my buying habits. I buy exclusively from JR's cigars in the Carolinas. Now I buy mostly their house brand copies, which are very good. Montecristo, Punch, Bolivar, Romeo Y Julieta, etc copies. All very good. All these cigars are made in Nicaragua, or Honduras, or Dominican Rep. I also like these Baccarat Maduro Belicoso's. Have a new box of them now. I usually buy cigars once a month or so, and I also carry them with me to my home in Viet Nam... Enjoy Guys.
:thumbsup:
PXL_20220918_140238926~2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back