• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Jeep folks here?

My 2015 wrangler sahara 2 dr, bought in 2017 as a lease trade in, was like new with 23000 miles.
I bought this thing on a whim really, and glad I did, 290 horse v 6 moves quite nicely, and never had a problem with it.

20210610_094938.jpg

My wife has a 2020 Wrangler and every time I get in the thing there are more rubber ducks on the dashboard, I asked what it was all about, apparently Jeep owners leave rubber ducks on each other's vehicles! Who knew. She said that she found another the other day and she said I got ducked! Lol
Never understood the ducks, or even waving hands to other wranglers.
They say it's a jeep thing, ok i guess?
I do give a hand up to other classics no matter what brand though.

I'm going to put my foot down and tell my wife that I am not going to tolerate her out ducking around! Lol

I'm going to put my foot down and tell my wife that I am not going to tolerate her out ducking around! Lol
Im still wondering how that crap even got started?
Well she's definitely ducking around.

Trading my rusted '95 ZJ for a much cleaner '95. Swapping better parts from the white one to the red one.

Swap2.png

Im still wondering how that crap even got started?
Well she's definitely ducking around.
She's acting like a duck ho! Lol she's got about 15 of them so she's getting around! Lol

20201231_120859.jpg

20201231_161032.jpg

Last edited:
Yea the duck thing is "duck, duck, jeep" (instead of duck duck goose).

Jeep people are weird...but it's harmless enough.

The waving gets old though. There's a LOT of Jeeps around here!

Just took delivery of a new 2022 Gladiator. Haven't driven it much yet due to being on the other side of the country for work. Keeping up the manual transmission mission though!

yea but I've had 2 jeeps in the past (XJ and a YJ) that I kept muddy, and they rotted out from under me. I'm gonna keep this one clean and solid!

This 1998 jeep had NEVER been off road or had anyone EVER sit in the back seat.
1673361771912.png

NICE! I like the white on white. Love the sahara interiors, too...but Michelle hates the colors. Shame, because she's been looking for one for herself and finding a lot of sahara's.

You should go ALL white, and get those wheels done white....

100_0392.JPG

0713201947_2.jpg

DSCN1577.JPG

...not that I'm biased....lol

Well don't pick on the third one...that's a project. One of 13 prototype police bikes built in '98 (the 2nd one built according to VIN).

I'm in the process of rebuilding the engine - too many wheelies before I got it, broke the front motor mount which attaches to the front head. Have to replace the head. And it needs some other stuff....but I have a fresh set of decals (they're reflective) from the original vendor, and most of the other parts I need (or know what vendors to get 'em from).

But at the moment...it is definitely NOT "clean", lol

Auto Transport Service
Back