• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Jeep folks here?

It’s a Cult. Can cost as much as a Hellcat too. Jeez.

95 yj rear frame repair. I forgot to take in progress pics, but drivers side done. I got side tracked during the week so it's still taking prime shop space up. I need this thing back on the road, a Cummins is expensive to feed for a daily driver.
Trip to welding supply in the morning, ran out of gas on the front- as if you can't tell.:lol:
20240301_154913.jpg

i've got two cj5's , both 72's from the military , they've been sitting for yearsssssssss ! both are 6 cyl 3 spd , one has like 13k on it the other 26k . sorry no pics .

1962 CJ6 24K miles, family owned since new. Was used at a hunting cabin in Kosherm UT. Took 9 months to find someone to remake the top. It was sitting in my father in-law's
garage in Golden valley Az for 28 years.

Larkin Jeep.jpg

JEEP 2 1.jpg

It would be nice to see a Jeep forum here! I’m on a couple of other Jeep forums but nothing beats our FBBO !

It would be nice to see a Jeep forum here! I’m on a couple of other Jeep forums but nothing beats our FBBO !
Would it be "FJO", "FCJO", "FXJO", "FAMCO", "FWO" or other?
<Translation>
For Jeeps Only, For CJ's Only, For XJ's (Cherokees) Only, For AMC's Only, For Willies Only?
</Translation>

I have 2 presently. I have a 77 CJ-5 that is a real golden eagle version when they first came out. We, my wife and I, did a total restoration couple years ago. The CJ-5 is retired now meaning no off road anymore since her previous life was pretty rough. So anyway after owning her for 40 some years here she is.
The other is my wife's 18 jl Moab version, lifted with a winch and on board air
20230818_173721.jpg
20230818_173710.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back